When you are beginning to go down the exciting path of choosing engagement rings, you will find it’s not smooth sailing like choosing cake. While the journey to selecting the best engagement ring is rewarding, it can be fraught with challenges.According to Diamonds and Pearls, you need to work out what size ring finger you both have, figure out how to measure your fingers and rings, and ensure that at any time of the day, your ring is going to fit perfectly. It’s not as straightforward as you may think, but it’s a worthwhile process to ensure the perfect fit. Here is how to go about it.What You Will Need:
- Dental floss, fine string, or a long strand of cotton
- A pen
- An accurate and clear millimetre ruler
- Access to a ring chart
- Grabbing the string, wrap it around the base of your finger.
- Mark the ending point on the string with the pen – the place where each piece of the string joins each other.
- Lay the string out flat with the pen mark visible.
- Measure the end of the string up to the pen mark to the nearest millimetre.
- Compare your results to a ring chart.