Nearly everyone who has a pool knows that an automatic pool cleaner is essential if they don’t want to spend half their leisure time in cleaning the pool. Pool cleaning is a big job and takes a lot of muscle if you do it manually. Not everyone can manage it physically, and most people prefer to enjoy their leisure time rather than using it to clean the pool, especially if they don’t use it all that much. While automated pool cleaners will do a lot of the work, you still have to do some of it. Even lifting the cleaner into the pool is sometimes very difficult. You have to hook it all up and make sure it is working properly. A robotic cleaner takes a great deal less work. Here are the pros of having a robot to clean your pool.
- They do an even better job of cleaning the pool than automatic cleaners do
- They require less input and attention from you
- They work independently of the pool’s filtration system
- They offer value for money, saving on the cost of chemicals, water and power
- They clean the sides, bottom and steps of the pool with no dramas
- They clean corners