Whether you are holidaying at home or abroad, you may be considering renting a car if you are flying to your destination. It is true that having a car will give you a good amount in independence to travel where you like, some accommodation from www.luxury-villas-bali.net will offer a transport service, however there are both pros and cons to car rental that you should consider before making any arrangements. Pros
- As mentioned, you will have more independence from public transport and the time limitations it offers when you can travel in your rental car.
- Some areas you might want to visit may not be serviced by public transport, or the times could be inconvenient.
- It would probably work out cheaper than taxis but more expensive than public transport.
- It is convenient to stow your luggage and you can take extra if you don’t have to carry it by hand.
- You can stop at any place that looks interesting, or stop for a rest or a snack whenever you want.
- You can change your mind at the last minute about going somewhere.
- You don’t have to book seats or tickets.
- If you travel with a group of friends there will be plenty of drivers